HPT SERIES PRESSURE TANKS
For PRESSURE SWITCH CONTROLLED PUMPS with traditional pressure differential of up to 140kPa (20psi), pre-charge to be 20kPa (3psi) below cut in pressure. Once the pre-charge is set, no regular air charge checks are required.
For pumps controlled by either pressure switches with a differential over 140kPa (20psi), ELECTRONIC CONTROLLERS OR VFD (Variable speed Drive) the pressure should be set at 65% of the maximum system pressure. Once the pre-charge is set, no regular air charge checks are required.
- HYJET diaphragm pressure tanks are ideally suited for a wide range of general applications including pump booster systems, thermal expansion, irrigation systems and to limit water hammer.
Features & Benefits
- Single diaphragm design 100% potable quality butyl.
- Patented 316 stainless steel connection.
- Virgin polypropylene liner, so no water touches plain steel.
- Internal clench ring becomes more secure at higher pressures.
- High quality two part polyurethane, epoxy primed paint finish – Almond.
- Brass stemmed air valve and O–ring sealed valve cap.
- NSF standard 61, CE / PED, WRAS approvals.
- Maximum temperature up to 90 °C.
- Standard maximum pressure 150 PSI / 10 Bar.
- 5 Year Warranty