PEDROLLO was founded in 1974. Having grown over the years to assume an international standing, the brand is now recognised as one of the world leaders in the domestic pump sector.
The constant quality control of the entire production cycle and the use of the most advanced technological solutions available guarantees that the products are of an extremely high quality.
Thanks to the use of the most sophisticated robots and advanced production lines available, PEDROLLO can produce over 2.000.000 pumps a year from a range covering over 100 different families of pumps.DOWNLOAD PRODUCT GUIDE EXPLORE OUR RANGE
DG PED is an automatic pressurisation system with inverter which integrates:
• a high efficiency self-priming pump
• an expansion vessel
• pressure and flow rate sensors
• a non-return valve
DG PED is a compact, autonomous, quiet and high performance pumping system.
A smart electronically controlled inverter, at the heart of the system, in an intuitive way:
• maintains the pressure of the installation constant by regulating the speed of the pump in accordance with the required flow rate;
• controls the hydraulic and electric operating parameters and protects the pump from anomalies;
• can be equipped with an expansion card that makes it possible to work in parallel with other inverters in the pumping groups by managing input and output signals;
• it adapts to every type of pressurisation system, including existing ones;
• it limits the starting and operating currents in order to provide a greater saving of energy.
The RX series pumps are suitable for drainage water that does not contain abrasive particles.
Because of the design solutions that have been adopted, such as the complete cooling of the motor and the shaft with double seal, these pumps are easy to use and reliable.
They are suitable for use in fixed installations and applications such as draining small flooded areas (rooms, cellars, garages) in the event of an emergency, for the disposal of waste water in the home (from dishwashers, washing machines) and for emptying drainage traps.