Hyjet offer a wide range of packaged pump sets in fixed speed or Variable Speed Drive (VSD). The standard packaged pump sets include JV series pumps with pressure tank, 304 stainless steel inlet and discharge manifolds, brass ball and check valves, all mounted on a galvanized base plate. The Hyjet Pump sets are fully assembled, wired and tested before leaving our warehouse to ensure a trouble free installation and operation.
- Up to 8 pumps per system.
- Rain / Mains changeover systems.
- Flange connections.
- Vibration eliminators.
VASCO – Variable Speed Controllers
VASCO is a purpose–built family of variable frequency drives, designed to control and protect pumping systems based on changing pump speed. From water supply for domestic, irrigation, commercial and industrial applications, to heating and air conditioning, from filtering to pressure–washing, the VASCO range perfectly fits any new or existing application ensuring:
- Energy and cost saving
- Simplified installation
- Longevity of pumping system
- Greater reliability
VASCO units are extremely compact and, connected to any pump on the market, will manage the operation of the pump to maintain a constant desired physical dimension (such as pressure, flow, temperature or other). The pumping system runs only at the speed necessary to meet user’s requirements, ensuring energy savings and extending the life of the system.
VASCO also provides motor protection and monitoring, such as:
- Protection against overload and dry running.
- Integrated soft start and soft stop functions, extending the life of the system and reducing peak absorption.
- Indication of input current and supply voltage.
- Recording running hours and logging errors and alarms reported by the system.
- VASCO can control a second or third pump at constant speed DOL.
- Connects to other VASCO’s to get combined operation.