MAXISAVE RM 2000 / 4000 SERIES
SIMPLE & SMART
The MaxiSAVE System is an automatic Rain/Mains Control System with an inbuilt pump. The unique electronic features make the MaxiSAVE System the smartest unit available.
- The MaxiSAVE System is designed to simplify and save time on installation, with an attractive appearance. The pump and control valves are easily accessed in case of maintenance inside a durable poly enclosure.
- The MaxiSAVE System allows tank water to be used for water supply in preference to mains water; the RM2000 will automatically switch from one water supply to the other as required.
- The MaxiSAVE System allows for high volume water demands and is ideal for irrigation and larger home applications.
- The MaxiSAVE System is designed to save water and reduce water expenses; it may also allow you to claim a rebate when installed by a licensed plumber.
- The MaxiSAVE System is energy efficient using less than 100 mA, thanks to the unique electronics and specially designed control valve.
- Dimensions: 705mm H x 500mm W x 400mm D.
- Pump: HYJET HSJ / HCM Series Automatic Pressure Pumps;
– ¾” BSP connection.
– 1” BSP pump connection.
– Suitable for single and double storey homes.
– High-pressure rating of 950 kPa on mains pressure.
RM2000 MaxiSAVE Rain/Mains System with pre-plumbed HSJ370 Automatic Pressure Pump
RM4000 MaxiSAVE Rain/Mains System with pre-plumbed HCM2–40 Auto Multistage Pressure Pump
RM4260 MaxiSAVE Rain/Mains System with pre-plumbed HCM2–60 Auto Multistage Pressure Pump
RM4460 MaxiSAVE Rain/Mains System with pre-plumbed HCM4–60 Auto Multistage Pressure Pump