- The HBD15-90B is a circulator pump designed for pressure boosting of potable water and domestic hot
- The pump provides additional pressure to showers, taps and similar outlet points.
- The HBD15-90B is for use in open systems.
- Approval from the local water company must be obtained if the pump is to be connected directly to the water main.
- The pump incorporates a flow switch which starts or stops the pump when a tap is turned on or off.
- In–line pump casing for easy installation
- Barrel unions on suction and delivery for easy install and maintenance
- Pump can be set to MANUAL, AUTO or OFF
- Manual bleed on start-up
- Low power consumption
- Reliable and maintenance free
- Quiet operation
- Pump Casing: DR Brass
- Motor Shaft: Ceramic
- Impellers: PES Composite
- Bearings: Ceramic
- Seals: EPDM
- Motor IP44
- Insulation class F
- Clean water without abrasives or suspended solids
- Max. Liquid temperature +65°c
- Max. Ambient Temperature 40°c
- Max. Operating pressure 6 bar